Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

Well, not bad

A good concept. However, I don't see what is allegedly so wrong with stickmen. It is yet another genre. The only problem with them usually is that people create some of the same setups as everyone else.

Ironically, I animated something very similar to this, addressing the cliches of stick animation. Clichetivity.

Anyway, overall not bad.

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

WOOOOOOOWWW

Sorry to get harsh, but "STUPID NOOBS ARE BELOW ME." Seriously, this came out a long time ago, and animations nowadays are copies off this kind of work. It is a classic. I was inspired to become an animator by this guy. Get original? It is only unoriginal now because people attempted to follow his footsteps. Check your facts before you say something like that.

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Woopee!

Finally. It took you a long time to get that finished. Some of it looked like you got a little lazy, but overal it was a very nicely executed flash. Keep it up.

dont watch test for schol dont watch test for schol

Gotta work on those sticks

This is a good flash... except for the fact that they dissappeared when they died, the main dude knew too much of what he was doing, and very rough. The backround was good, but you need to try harder. At least finish it. If you keep trying, you could do better.

StickFight v 1.1 StickFight v 1.1

What a joke

I didn't know how unoriginal it could get, but here it is! Good fighting, but you need to work on the leg placement. And, if he had that gun ALL ALONG, why didn't he just KABLAM him right away? Work on the weapon intros.